8626Re: Thanks!!

  • thebishopsdoom
    Jun 14, 2003
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, twogunfighter544
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I am
      > really impressed by the way which the members of this board conduct
      > themselves while online. I appreciate the loving manner that I
      have
      > always been received, even when I have posted comments that were
      > contrary to your denomination's doctrine. Unfortunately many of
      the
      > more strict denominations seem to have lost the concept of
      Christian
      > love but here on your board I do not get that impression about the
      > Covenanters.
      Greetings of Doom!
      Well, I just wanted to point out that on June 14, 2003, the very day
      after twogunfighter544 shot out of his double barrel this assault of
      heavy flower power in posting of this message about his appreciation
      of a spirit of brotherly love and understanding in Raging / Weepy's
      Covenantedreformationclub, the Hatfields and McCoys signed a peace
      treaty, calling an official truce to end their generations long feud.
      Coincidence? You decide...
      - Doom
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic