8528Finally

  • thebishopsdoom
    May 15, 2003
      Surfing the web Wedesday, I could hardly believe it. I stumbled
      across The Answer.
      The insight is amazing. Sheer brilliance. I can't believe I hadn't
      figured it out on my own.
      http://www.nothingisreal.com/girlfriend/main.html
      Though I'm not quite yet ready to part with the "there must be
      Something WrongTM with me" solution, the calculations are both
      startling and irrefutable. The results may be slightly affected
      depending on a slight adjustment in age requirements (18-25 at 2000
      roughly calculates to 21-28 at 2003, so keeping the same basic age
      range and perhaps dropping a couple years at the bottom end and
      adding a couple years potential at the top end would place more
      stress in the lower population group represented in the demographic
      information, so there may perhaps be a slight drop in the final
      number in the calculations thereby - on the other hand, keeping those
      bottom two years at the bottom and adding two on the top will
      slightly increase the numbers). Adding the requirement that they be
      Christian, the field narrows considerably (especially once we narrow
      it to either reformed or that vague "open to learning" category).
      So there you have it. Scientific, statistical, accurate.
      - charlie brown
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic