8320Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Divine Right of Presbyterial Church Government

  • andrew clements
    Apr 2, 2003
      Dear brother Jerry,
      thanks for your reply. I'm not angry you. I totally understand your
      predicament. It's just that, I don't understand why most of my e-mails on
      this forum go unanswered or ignored or whatever the case is. I feel
      discouraged that of most of the people here that don't even bother to reply
      back to me. That's all. Anyway, you have more important things to worry
      yourself about.

      We'll keep praying for you brother,
      The Clements.

      >From: "Jerry Waybright" <raging.calvinist@...>
      >To: <covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Divine Right of Presbyterial Church
      >Government
      >Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:35:42 -0500
      >
      >I'm sorry, Maria.
      >
      >I've been a bit preoccupied with other things. I am not TRYING to ignore
      >you. Forgive me.
      >
      >gmw.

      MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones.�Go to
      http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic