      From: "Soles" <dsranch@...>
      Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 12:22 AM
      Subject: Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Act Declaration and Testimony

      > Hello Gary;
      >
      > What word do you think is more correct?
      No person being indwelt by Christ,
      > can also be indwelt by an evil
      spirit? though I understand there is a
      > movement among evanglicals that
      teach otherwise and even have camp
      > ministeries where folks are
      supposedly promised that many demons will be
      > removed at a price of
      course.

      From: "Gary Gearon" <
      GGearon@...>
      href="mailto:covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com">covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com>
      > Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 6:30 PM
      > Subject: Re:
      [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Act Declaration and Testimony

      > > Hi Cathie,
      > >
      > > How is it "superstitious" to
      believe that one can be accosted by the
      > forces
      > > of evil that
      the Christian is said to wrestle against, in Scripture? Are

      dsranch@...>

      raging.calvinist@...>

      http://www.covenanter.org/SMiller/millertheatre.htm)

      http://www.covenanter.org/IMather/increasemathertestimony.htm#theatre

      http://www.ccel.org/fathers2/NPNF1-01/npnf1-01-11.htm#P440_131676 ,

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Pike Online, Inc.]

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic