7781Re: French Reformers

  • Cathie-Iris: Soles <dsranch@yt.sympatico
    Feb 13 12:37 PM
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Simon Padbury
      <s.p.e.padbury@d...> wrote:
      > Dear all,
      >
      > Does anyone know of any good Reformed French/Francophone churches,
      or
      > websites?
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Simon Padbury

      Hello Simon,

      Greetings in our Lord to you and Ruth.

      On what continent do you need the Reformed French/Francophone
      churches to be?....I checked on the web there are a number of
      churches in Quebec...a RPCNA...but I do not know if the are EP and of
      course they would be dessenters<----not the best to send someone to.

      The RPNA does have a member in Montreal that is meeting on his
      own...I do not know if he is a Francophone...but I could find out.

      So could you give a little more info on the why of your question.

      In Christ,

      ~Cathie~

      getting colder again here -16c and windchill
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic