7751Re: on the matter off being booted

  • raging_calvinist <raging.calvinist@veriz
    Feb 7, 2003
      Thank you, sister. Sounds like you know the kind of pain I'm going
      through.

      I've been listening to the blues alot lately. I used to listen to
      the blues and go, "yeah, that would really stink if that happened."
      Now I listen to them and go, "That's right, brother... that's how I
      feel." The same way with the Psalms (88 and 55 especially).

      Like Ringo sang, "You've got to pay your dues if you wanna sing the
      blues, and you know it don't come easy."

      Yeah, it sure don't come easy.

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "nocost2great
      <nocost2great@y...>" <nocost2great@y...> wrote:
      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "raging_calvinist
      > <raging.calvinist@v...>" <raging.calvinist@v...> wrote:
      > > Thank you BD.
      > >
      > > Looks like you've been absent for very profitable reasons. I, on
      > the
      > > other hand, have been absent because I feel like I am slowly
      dying,
      > > being crushed under affliction, being ground into powder,
      drowning
      > in
      > > sorrow, wallowing in anger and anguish.
      > >
      > > I'm having a hard time caring about other things.
      > >

      > Jer,
      > FWIW, I have been praying for you. My heart aches to read of your
      > agonies. I could quote you some encouraging scriptures but then I
      am
      > sure the ones I have in mind are familiar. I remember when we had
      > bury our 4 1/2 week old son 4 years ago. You describe how I felt
      > then... It was a miserable dark time but God by his grace drew me
      > closer to Himself during that time. My prayer for you is that He
      > would do the same in your situation.
      >
      > Dee Dee
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic