7750Re: Law of Nature

  • Cathie-Iris: Soles <dsranch@yt.sympatico
    Feb 5, 2003
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry
      <raging.calvinist@v...>" <raging.calvinist@v...> wrote:
      > "Matthew 13:14b-15 "Hearing you will hear and shall not understand,
      > and seeing you will see and not perceive; For the heart of this
      > people has grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their
      eyes
      > have closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with
      their
      > ears, Lest they should understand with heart and turn, So that I
      > should heal them."
      >
      > I'm sorry, I must have missed this pronouncement.
      >
      > Look, I may have some difficulty understanding what it is you want
      me
      > to comment on, or why you want my comment, but I don't think that
      > makes me reprobate.
      >
      > gmw.

      Dear brother Jer,

      The verse that I left on my last post at your club was not directed
      at you...it was a verse that I thought of when, I came to the
      conclusion that I could not no matter how I tried join our two
      covenanter groups...

      I regret, that I was not more careful in how I posted last here, and
      especially if I gave you or anyone else here the impression that I
      thought you were a reprobate. Please forgive me for not being more
      careful.

      in Christ,

      luv,

      ~Cathie~

      Psalms 86:1
      ¶<<A Prayer of David.>> Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for
      I am
      poor and needy.
      2 Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant
      that trusteth in thee.
      3 Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
      4 Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift
      up my soul.
      5 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in
      mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
      6 Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my
      supplications.
      7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt
      answer me.
      8 ¶Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither
      are
      there any works like unto thy works.
      9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before
      thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
      10 For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
      11 Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my
      heart to fear thy name.
      12 I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will
      glorify thy name for evermore.
      13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul
      from the lowest hell.
      14 O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of
      violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before
      them.
      15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious,
      longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
      16 O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto
      thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.
      17 Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and
      be ashamed: because thou, LORD, hast holpen me, and comforted me.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic