      do it right after the service.

      De:12:30: Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared
      by following them, after that they be destroyed from
      before thee; and that thou enquire not after their
      gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods?
      even so will I do likewise.
      De:12:31: Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God:
      for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth,
      have they done unto their gods; for even their sons
      and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to
      their gods.
      De:12:32: What thing soever I command you, observe to
      do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

      =====
      Looking unto Christ as Lord and Saviour. No one but Him will save me or you.

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com