7405slightly new look to homepage at Covenanters

  • Soles
    Dec 31, 2002

      Hey, folks thanks for your comments on the painting of Margaret Wilson....Solway Martyr....

      We have a slightly new look to the home page of covenanters....

      I have been pretty slow with finishing the highlighting of Comin's sermon...hope to finish that this evening.

      To those of you who have been praying for Grant's recovery....I can report with great thankfulness that Grant was able to return to light work on Dec.25th .

      In gratitude to our all merciful Lord
      and prayers of our brethren,

      ~cis~

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic