6781Re: SEE YA!

  • Jerry
    Nov 30, 2002
      To see a man adhering to, and promoting, the soul-destroying doctrine
      of Antinomianism, and to say nothing or to countenance his teachings,
      would be an act of hatred both to him who may be under the impression
      that Antinomians are among those who will "all get to heaven," and to
      the others on this list who are being exposed to damnable heresy.

      Of course, to someone who denies the use of the Law in the life of
      the believer, the word "love" has precious little meaning. After
      all, the First Table speaks of love of God, and the Second Table
      speaks to the Love of neighbor. But if we do away with both Tables,
      we are left with no love at all.

      Good Sabbath Day to all,

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "Mark Tross" <mtross@w...>
      wrote:
      > When we all get to heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be! I
      really think the leaders and members of this Group need to work on
      the only thing that lasts and that's God's LOVE! Bye-bye, <')))>< Mark
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic