5291RE: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Off to Edinburgh

  • deejay_39
    Sep 3, 2002

      Well, Tommy B… if you ever get to Scotland you hafta wander further down south to England too!!  May not be able to offer you much in the way of antiquarian books shops… but I will cook ya some piggy pudding..LOL..J

      ~Deejay

      Deejay

      2 Timothy 1:7

      2 Corinthians 12

      9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.