5289Re: Off to Edinburgh

  • bander1643
    Sep 3, 2002
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "S.P.Padbury" <S.Padbury@s...>
      wrote: "That's the Edinburgh in Scotland, not any other Edinburgh
      that you may have over there un the USA."

      WHAT!?!?!?!? Someone took Edinburgh back to SCOTLAND?!? The
      unmitigated gall of some people!

      Seriously, if I had a week in Edinburgh, I'd be on Book safari,
      hitting every antiquarian/used bookshop I could find, rifling thru
      them minutely. Wouldn't ya rather have a Reformed, Puritan or
      Presbyterian treasure on your shelf, than a gazelle's head on the
      wall? ( OK, granted you could have the taxidermist make it function as
      an interesting & conversation provoking bookstand. I'm just positing
      if you had to choose between the two . . .

      Ok, this post is getting silly.

      Have a GREAT time, Simon.

      Tom
    • Show all 40 messages in this topic