4847[Covenanted Reformation] Re: Is There a True Church?

  • fraasrd
    Aug 7, 2002
      Is there any list of RPNA congregations? Also, installing the Solemn
      League and Covenant into U. S. law is a worthy goal, but why should
      it divide us when it is impossible in in the foreseeable future?

      Dan
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "Cheryl" <cheryl@g...> wrote:
      > Dear Jerry,
      >
      > You didn't put any words in my mouth that weren't already there.
      >
      > If we believe that a confessional standard is an accurate
      representation and systematized summation of what truths are
      contained in Scripture, then of logical necessity we believe that
      those churches that fail to live up to those standards are not as
      pure as those that do.

      > Knoxknox
    • Show all 51 messages in this topic