4773Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Bible version?

  • jamescovie
    Aug 1, 2002
      How do we know that the kjv is the right bible to use in worship and
      the niv or the nkjv etc... are not the way to go?
      Jad
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "raging_calvinist"

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=228862.2128520.3581629.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=17
      > 061139