4489[Covenanted Reformation] Re: John Knox and "The Most Perfect School of Christ"

  • jasperh98
    Jul 1, 2002
      "I was getting worried about the buggy conversations here at
      Jerry's....oh BTW Jasper how did that go last Monday?"

      Cathie, don't rightly know. One of the horses threw a shoe so Jakey
      and me dind't make it past Stoltzfus' Mountain.

      Actually I haven't been able to keep up with it, but I imagine I will
      catch up. I did read where the legislature tried to pass some bill
      with an amish exemption tacked on, but the add-on exemption got
      thrown out.

      And don't you pay no never-mind to lil' old jasper, he ain't all that
      important!

      J. Swartzentruber

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "Soles" <dsranch@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Dee Dee,
      >
      > Wow looked at the group between a rockandahardplace.... 102 members
      surely not all of them got booted... : ^ )

      > I am just too busy to join now, but maybe later,besides this club
      I'm a member at a Presbyterian group where mostly just elders post
      > r-f-w....I have just these two groups...and because I am so busy
      with the goats kidding we are up to # 39.... three little ones born
      today....With all the training of foals for halter and other horses
      for saddle I am not posting much of anything now.

      > I don't think I would ever have the nerve to purposely do something
      to get the boot....I am just too emotionally frail, I want everyone
      to love me...

      > I was getting worried about the buggy conversations here at
      Jerry's....oh BTW Jasper how did that go last Monday?

      > Dee Dee I rejoice that you know that Lord too.
      >
      > Blessings,
      >
      > ~Cathie~
      Perfect School of Christ"

      > Hey Cathie,
      >

      > Something we have in common falling foul of the rat.along with a
      few others I may add. J But will add that I set a goal for myself to
      be deleted from a group. and chose Julies group to do it in.. and it
      worked like a treat.just had to yank the DataRat's string and she
      jumped into defend him.not sure she ever knew she helped me meet my
      goal. J

      > ~

      > otherwise known as The DataRat rejects group. J
      >

      > "8Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me.
      9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is
      made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more
      gladly"

      > Deejay

      Irish, and
      > Scottish, I do not know much past my father being born in
      Franklinton
      > Louisiana and my mother in Nevada. How neat that you can trace
      yours so far
      > back...
      >
      > Have a blessed Lord's day,
      >
      > ~Cathie~

      Perfect School
      > of Christ"
      >

      > Whoops I am in error - the brief debate I had about covenanter and
      > covenantal theology w/ datarat was in reformation coffee house
      group.
      > Sorry.

      Service.

      Service.