4337Re: [Covenanted Reformation Club] Re: Miracles?

  • Soles
    Jun 3, 2002
      Dear Kerry,

      Hi, and welcome, glad that you got up the nerve to join in, and I rejoice
      that you are a Presby too.

      I have just one comment, about your wind at the end of the bed experience, I
      would tend to disagree in a respectful way to what your elders thought about
      the author of the wind.....if it was an angel then most probably a faithful
      one and not a fallen one, for with my many years of experience with
      critters.....critters like and do not fear a faithful angel unless that
      angel is standing there with a sword [donkey story in scripture] but do fear
      the fallen ones....your kitty was calm.

      But you will probably have to wait until glory to find out for sure. : ^ )

      Have a blessed day,

      ~Cathie~
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic