4246Re: [Yahoo] A Case of Conscience

  • raging_calvinist
    May 2, 2002
      Again, Matthew, I think you are answering a very interesting
      question. I don't know if I have the answer right now, but I do have
      some questions.

      What kind of association do you consider signing up for Yahoo to be?
      A civil association, a religious association, or a mixed association?
      (Gillespie's distinctions)

      Does providing demographic information in order to use a service
      constitute joining an unlawful association?

      Does being a member of Yahoo provide an opportunity for a crisis
      pulling the believer between loyalties to Christ and loyalties to
      Yahoo?

      Just some questions I think relate to this discussion.