Web Design and Church Planting

(17002)
  • AndrewM
    Sep 19, 2011 Expand Messages
      Greetings in Christ,

      My name is Andrew Moody. I am an OPC pastor, church planting in San Antonio, Texas.

      I am in a tent-making situation, and have started a web design company to support my family while I am church planting. I specialize in making websites for churches, but also design sites for businesses and organizations. I invite you to view my portfolio, services, and prices on my website: http://www.ThrowItWide.com If you are looking at creating a new website or re-designing your old website, please let me know how I can be of service to you. I bring a pastor's perspective to website design. I understand that finances are tight for most churches and a nice website may seem like a luxury you can't afford. However, my prices are competitive. Furthermore, I am extending a special 10% discount on my current prices to all churches and ministries that lock in a design contract by October 15 2011 who mention this offer and where you heard about us. I'd love to hear from you and talk to you more about how I can be of service. My cell # is 210-833-3891.

      If you know anyone in the San Antonio area who is looking for a Reformed church, please send them my way.

      Your Servant in Christ,
      Andrew Moody

      --
      Pastor Andrew Moody