16979Re: [Covenanted Reformation] AROSE A G A I N = PREDESTINATION!!!

  • Larry Bump
    Oct 31, 2010
      On 10/31/2010 6:14 PM, bob_suden wrote:
      > It was a good answer by "J. Glenn Ferrell, Minister of the Gospel of
      > Jesus Christ, about to be "translated" to San Francisco."
      >
      > My question would be, where in SF?
      >
      > First OPC of SF which was a psalm singing congregation?
      > Former pastor Chuck McIllhenny left I don't know when and went where?
      >
      > Anybody know?

      I don't know anything about Pastor McIlhenny, nut that is where Pastor
      Ferrell is now.
      I know SF 1st OPC has been vacant for a while.

      --
      Larry Bump (but it's at the top of the message beside "From:")
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic