16978Re: [Covenanted Reformation] AROSE A G A I N = PREDESTINATION!!!

  • bob_suden
    Oct 31, 2010
      It was a good answer by "J. Glenn Ferrell, Minister of the Gospel of
      Jesus Christ, about to be "translated" to San Francisco."

      My question would be, where in SF?

      First OPC of SF which was a psalm singing congregation?
      Former pastor Chuck McIllhenny left I don't know when and went where?

      Anybody know?

      "PuritanoPresbiteriano" <puritanpresbyterian@...> wrote:

      > Hey, where's the "Like" button on this thing?
      >
      > I "Like" this post by Rev. Ferrell.
      >
      > ;^)
      >
      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Ferrell
      jglennferrell@ wrote:

      > > I suspect people are more active on Facebook and other forums today
      than listservers like this one. To imply one has an obligation to post
      or respond on this or any group is to make an internet forum an
      ordinance or means of grace. The church is where one has an obligation
      to encourage fellow believers.

      > > Eric: Why not tell us something about yourself and your concerns.
      People here may then offer some encouragement and help.

      > > Glenn
      > >

      > > J. Glenn Ferrell, Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, about to
      be "translated" to San Francisco.

      > > To: covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com
      > > From: ragingcalvinist@
      > > Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:40:20 +0000
      > > Subject: Re: [Covenanted Reformation] AROSE A G A I N =
      PREDESTINATION!!!

      > > Jack,
      > >
      > > I just now placed him on moderation, and deleted his last 4 messages
      (all identical, all nonsensical, all accusatory in some way).

      > > I don't know him, and I imagine I only understand a small percentage
      of what he's attempting to communicate.

      > > I'm sorry this group is so quiet, but silence is better than
      nonsense.

      > > gmw.
      > >
      > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Jasper
      <jasperh98@> wrote:

      > > > Jerry,
      > > >
      > > > Regarding this person "Eric", apparently some members here know
      him and even
      > > > understand his incoherent ramblings. I do not know him or
      understand much of
      > > > what he posts; but I do understand that he just stated that some
      of us are
      > > > abominable and sinful for being "quiet at the listserver". I
      am not edified by
      > > > his posts and I find this latest post to be quite annoying.Â
      Am I missing
      > > > something here that prevents me from receiving this some better
      way?

      > > > Jack

      PREDESTINATION!!!