16971Re: [Covenanted Reformation] AROSE A G A I N = PREDESTINATION!!!

  • raging_calvinist
    Oct 15, 2010
      Jack,

      I just now placed him on moderation, and deleted his last 4 messages (all identical, all nonsensical, all accusatory in some way).

      I don't know him, and I imagine I only understand a small percentage of what he's attempting to communicate.

      I'm sorry this group is so quiet, but silence is better than nonsense.

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Jasper <jasperh98@...> wrote:

      > Jerry,
      >
      > Regarding this person "Eric", apparently some members here know him and even
      > understand his incoherent ramblings.  I do not know him or understand much of
      > what he posts; but I do understand that he just stated that some of us are
      > abominable and sinful for being "quiet at the listserver".  I am not edified by
      > his posts and I find this latest post to be quite annoying.  Am I missing
      > something here that prevents me from receiving this some better way?
      >
      > Jack

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic