16943Re: [Covenanted Reformation] KING JESUS WILL BE GLORIFIED!!!

  • raging_calvinist
    Sep 22, 2010
      > www.covenanter.org
      > Do you or anybody know who owns that homepage???

      I do not own it, but I do know who does, and I do not recommend him. Well, to be more accurate, the man who owns the site, and the man who manages it, are two different people. The former is a nice man, that latter I cannot recommend to anyone.

      > There are folk that call groups, listservers;
      > obviously you have not head of such a thing...

      I'll have to take your word for it.

      > Who is the owner///runs C.R.C.???

      ---> gmw.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic