Skip to search.

16942[Covenanted Reformation] Re: KING JESUS WILL BE GLORIFIED!!!

  • puritanone
    Sep 22, 2010

      To my knowledge all of the books and articles are still at the website www.puritans.net .

      > How was the French brought about???

      If you mean the French Revolution, I think we should basically interpret that as blowback for what the French did in the American Revolution, analogous to the blowback the USA has experienced from its earlier support of Muslim insurgents in Afghanistan against the USSR. What goes around, comes around.

      The Roman Catholic French government (with moral support from the Vatican) largely financed the American Revolution, which created a secularist national US government formed from overturning the then established national Protestant governmental structure. After the American Revolution was over, many French decided they wanted to copy the American model revolution they had previously supported. The results in France were even more disastrous than in America, because the revolutionaries lacked a Protestant heritage, and it took on an atheistic character (unlike the American Revolution).

      Because of the large reservoir of our Protestant heritage (which has been steadily drained down over the years), the full fruit of our American Revolution has taken centuries to reveal itself. But it is increasingly revealing its full fruit.

      Look where the Statues of "Liberty" lie.

      - J. Parnell McCarter
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic