16941Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: KING JESUS WILL BE GLORIFIED!!!

  • EHJ
    Sep 22, 2010
      Howdy,

      Presbyterians were extremely decieved back then;
      the information Parnell has will make that understood...

      There was not a tyranny for most of the colonists!!!

      The patriots were the "loyalists".............

      Sincerely, Eric