16940Re: [Covenanted Reformation] KING JESUS WILL BE GLORIFIED!!!

  • EHJ
    Sep 22, 2010
      Howdy, R.C.,

      Get With The Program For Understanding...

      Seriously...

      Do you or anybody know who owns that homepage???
      They have something there that you can join C.R.C....
      They have not updated that for awhile; it is a similitude of
      truecovenanter...

      There are folk that call groups, listservers;
      obviously you have not head of such a thing...

      Who is the owner///runs C.R.C.???

      Sincerely, Eric