16937Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: KING JESUS WILL BE GLORIFIED!!!

  • EHJ
    Sep 22, 2010
      Parnell,

      Thanks for replying.
      Will you send to the listserver the chapters from a book you have
      (that is no longer available from your home page...)
      that says what jesuit and roman cathoics brought
      about the REVOLUTION and how they did such???
      Does it mention how the "War Between The States"
      was brought about???

      How was the French brought about???

      Blessings to you, Sir...

      Sincerely, Eric