16929Re: [Covenanted Reformation] The Reformation Alive!

  • EHJ
    Sep 22, 2010

      Howdy, There, Sir,

      Please remember that a Scottish Reformationite is asking the
      following Providential questions to you ---

      T.R.B.I.

      Why a secret society???
      What do they mean with the Cross and Crown???
      Why is it named T.R.B.I.???
      How does T.R.B.I. define Reformed???
      What exactly is meant by
      "Most Worshipful Sir Knight" and
      "Sovereign Grand Master";
      we are only to call each other Christians;
      does he think he is a Pope???
      The fellow named Johnstoun, A.D. 1857;
      what did he and T.R.B.I. think about
      "War Between The States"???
      What does T.R.B.I. think about the
      National Covenant???
      T.R.B.I.; that your Church???
      What does Parnell think about T.R.B.I.???
      (have high respect about conclusions he makes about
      Spiritual things...)...

      Sincerely, Eric