16875Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Worship Distinctive/Songs of Zion rpt.

  • skylermarks
    Dec 13, 2009
      Bob,
      Yes; I am working with Mike who approached me about publishing SoZ on the strength of my other work. I took it on because I think I can do a good job and it is an important work that needs to remain available, and this is a major rewrite which sets it apart from the earlier editions. Right; Needham/Murray had little sway in the decision.;0)

      Sincerely,
      Chris Coldwell
      Naphtali Press http://www.naphtali.com
      The Confessional Presbyterian journal http://www.cpjournal.com
      Westminster Letter Press www.westminsterletterpress.com

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "bob_suden" <bsuden@...> wrote:

      > Greetings Chris,
      >
      > Are you going to be working on this reprint in conjunction with Bushell
      > or separately? I have both previous editions (1977-80, 1993), the last
      > of which I think, is out of print. Is there any particular reason you
      > decided to reprint Songs of Zion? (I can't imagine Ian Murray and Nick
      > Needham had anything to do with it - not a chance.)
      >
      > cordially
      > Bob S
      >

      > In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "skylermarks"
      > <naphtali@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks for the mention Bob, though Songs of Zion probably will be
      > under my Confessional Presbyterian Press imprint as Naphtali's modus
      > operandi is to publish voices from the past. I'm looking forward to
      > working on it, though it has some challengingly long footnotes to
      > consider in layout. The work is rather unique (in itself and for me) in
      > being around for 30 years and for having gone through several editions
      > prior with Crown & Covenant.
      > >
      > > Sincerely,
      > > Chris Coldwell
      > > Naphtali Press http://www.naphtali.com