16839Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: the Covenanted Reformation

  • Larry Bump
    Dec 10 3:14 PM
      Kevin Guillory wrote:

      > I just joined this group and really liked what you had to say. But
      > almost left after I saw his response to you. I still may, but will
      > wait and see.
      The reason I said that one has no business posting to the question if
      they don't know the basics of the covenantal status of England, GB, the
      colonies et.al. is that this is a critical point to start with to
      determine who is an oath-breaker and who is not. To accuse American
      churches of breaking these vows if they were never legally or ethically
      subordinate to them is a serious violation of the ninth commandment.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic