16813The Beast Unmasked site update

  • Keith Dotzler
    Jul 20, 2009
      Brothers, sisters, heretics, and papists --

      The Beast Unmasked is moving to its own domain. We received an email from Geocities stating that it would be shutting down as of Oct 26, 2009. Our new address is http://thebeastunmasked.com If you had our site bookmarked already, the old link still works....it automatically redirects you to the new address. As of Oct 26th, however, it won't. Please update your bookmarks.

      We will be under construction for a while, but hope to be fully up and running by the end of August.

      Sincerely,
      Keith Dotzler
      Owner, webmaster, and contributor to The Beast Unmasked;
      Enemy, nemesis, and combatant to all who find themselves in our crosshairs.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic