16719Re: The Covenant of Redemption (Titus 1:1-3)

    Mar 6, 2009
      One text that seems to point to this Covenant of Redemption, is Titus 1:1-3:

      "Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; ***In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;*** But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;"

      Eternal life was promised by God before the world began!

      Promised to whom?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic