16661Re: Puritans.net Home School Curriculum and the Reformation Party

  • s_mcclintock1
    Jan 11, 2009
      Did you use your materials in history to supplement another curricula in
      history for the given grades?

      Did you use your materials in lit to supplement another curricula in
      literature for the given grades? (I could ask this queston for each of
      the areas where you produced materials. You get the idea, I hope.)

      Or did you supplement with things that you didn't write, like math, and
      use your materials exclusively for the the topics you did write?

      I'm trying to identify exactly what you mean by "supplement" with other
      materials.

      Thanks Parnell.

      Sheryllyn

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "puritanone"
      <joseph.mccarter@...> wrote:

      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, s_mcclintock1
      > no_reply@ wrote:
      > >

      > > Parnell, when you say it "helped" in the education of your children,
      did
      > > you use it to supplement something else, or did you use your
      material
      > > exclusively for those subjects?
      > >
      > > S.
      > >

      > I would have to say we have used the Puritans.net material plus other
      > material as well.
      >
      > - Parnell McCarter

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic