16659Re: Puritans.net Home School Curriculum and the Reformation Party

  • puritanone
    Jan 7, 2009
      > Parnell, my copy of the WCF has 6 more things. Why are they included,
      > too?

      I included those which lay out the timeless principles and do not
      contain time-specific instructions like the following :

      "To pray for ... for the comforting of the afflicted Queen of Bohemia,
      sister to our Sovereign; and for the restitution and establishment of
      the illustrious Prince Charles, Elector Palatine of the Rhine..."

      If this leads into a "RPNA-style" debate on this list, please count me
      out.

      - Parnell McCarter

      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "puritanone"
      > <joseph.mccarter@> wrote:
      > >
      > > We found it (www.puritans.net) ok to help with the education of our
      > > sons, but I am probably somewhat biased.
      > >
      > > - Parnell McCarter
      > >
      > > PS The Reformation Party http://www.puritans.net/Reformation_Party/
      > > now has 4 members (from 4 different families). For any others who at
      > > least could meet these 2 conditions, I would encourage you to join:
      > >
      > > · full adherence to the Biblical doctrines summarized in the
      > > original Westminster Standards (which include the Westminster
      > > Confession of Faith, the Westminster Shorter Catechism, and the
      > > Westminster Larger Catechism).
      > >
      > > · agreement with the Party Platform of the Reformation Party.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic