16654Puritans.net Home School Curriculum and the Reformation Party

  • puritanone
    Dec 29, 2008
      We found it (www.puritans.net) ok to help with the education of our
      sons, but I am probably somewhat biased.

      - Parnell McCarter

      PS The Reformation Party http://www.puritans.net/Reformation_Party/
      now has 4 members (from 4 different families). For any others who at
      least could meet these 2 conditions, I would encourage you to join:

      · full adherence to the Biblical doctrines summarized in the
      original Westminster Standards (which include the Westminster
      Confession of Faith, the Westminster Shorter Catechism, and the
      Westminster Larger Catechism).

      · agreement with the Party Platform of the Reformation Party.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Charles Barden
      <cbarden@...> wrote:

      > so funny you should mention this...I just found it the other day
      through CRTA. I have downloaded some of the curriculum for my son who
      is nine but is not homeschooled. I am hoping to supplement and
      "subvert" his government indoctrination. After all it is our job as
      parents and especially fathers to raise them up in the ways of the
      Lord. So...not sure yet but am trying it.

      > Charles
      Curriculum

      > Hello everyone.
      >
      > Is anyone familiar with Parnell's curriculum? I've heard about it for
      > years, but only recently found it's link.
      >
      > Has anyone used it and do have any feedback?
      >
      > Are there any details on its particulars?
      >
      > S. McClintock
      > Presbyterian

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic