16640Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Los Angeles bound

  • Larry Bump
    Dec 7, 2008
      What Mr. Barden has written was evil and bitter. He has repented of it,
      and it is no longer between us. I seriously do not see how you make
      this to be my fault.
      No, I am not a bitter man, but sometimes I am too easily provoked by
      others' sin. iIf I have somehow harmed you by this I beg your forgiveness.

      Leah & Adam Boone wrote:
      > ok...i am done with this list because of Mr. Bump...he is a grumpy
      > bitter man who seems to look for opportunities to confront...of course
      > he will pawn it off as if he is guarding the truth...dude, we all have
      > serious issues, it is called sin...lighten up
      > adam boone
      >
      > On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 10:57 PM, Larry Bump <lbump@...
      > <mailto:lbump@...>> wrote:
      >
      > Charles Barden wrote:
      > > forgot your other question...
      > >
      > > Legalism is that which is defined in this statement..."You must
      > do as
      > > I say or else you don't have salvation." Ultimately, the claim
      > being
      > > made is not of love but of strict "legal" rulings. This is why I
      > say
      > > "clanging gongs." In other words, the rules supercede the gospel
      > > which is what is happening in this case. Why can't you just say
      > > congratulations to him and move on??? You are so full of hate for
      > > your brother that you would lob of his head before he can even
      > reach
      > > the pulpit. I am disgusted at these children of scorpions.
      >
      > Dude, you have serious issues.
      > I haven't seen any hate on this list except for your posts.

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic