16639Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Los Angeles bound

  • Leah & Adam Boone
    Dec 7, 2008
      ok...i am done with this list because of Mr. Bump...he is a grumpy bitter man who seems to look for opportunities to confront...of course he will pawn it off as if he is guarding the truth...dude, we all have serious issues, it is called sin...lighten up
      adam boone

      On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 10:57 PM, Larry Bump <lbump@...> wrote:

      Charles Barden wrote:
      > forgot your other question...
      >
      > Legalism is that which is defined in this statement..."You must do as
      > I say or else you don't have salvation." Ultimately, the claim being
      > made is not of love but of strict "legal" rulings. This is why I say
      > "clanging gongs." In other words, the rules supercede the gospel
      > which is what is happening in this case. Why can't you just say
      > congratulations to him and move on??? You are so full of hate for
      > your brother that you would lob of his head before he can even reach
      > the pulpit. I am disgusted at these children of scorpions.

      Dude, you have serious issues.
      I haven't seen any hate on this list except for your posts.

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic