16606RE: [Covenanted Reformation] Los Angeles bound

  • Glenn Ferrell
    Dec 3, 2008
      Nathan:

      Where is the RP Church in LA.  I lived in the LA area for five years.  It is not an easy place for an Easterner to live; but there were some things I liked about it, especially the weather in January.

      I might caution you on your non-Presbyterian language used in describing your call.  Can one under RPCNA polity "accept a call" before it and you have been approved by presbytery?

      God's blessings on your travel, exams, move, future ministry, and family relocation.

      Glenn

      J. Glenn Ferrell, Pastor, Sovereign Redeemer Presbyterian Church, Boise, Idaho http://sovereignredeemer.org

      To: covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: cbarden@...
      Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 01:03:32 -0500
      Subject: Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Los Angeles bound

      Nathan:

      As a Pastor's Child, I can attest that it's not easy.  While in school now myself, I actually look forward to being sent to wherever Our Father sends my family.  Congratulations none the less!!  This is an exciting time and the world is your oyster.  You will be in my prayers especially since you are going to LA.  I lived there for quite some time.  =)

      Charles