      From: "Jerry" <ragingcalvinist@...>
      To: covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 7:40:37 AM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
      Subject: Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Mark of the Number of the Name of the Beast video

      Keith Dotzler wrote:

      I didn't call you a Papist, so who is misrepresenting whom?

      Well, you did use the rhetoric of asking him if he's a Jesuit
       (which is a papist).  I wouldn't say he's misrepresenting you.  If you think he's misUNDERSTANDING you, then you might correct us all by saying clearly what you were implying with the question of whether he was a Jesuit.

      gmw