16488Re: John Frame and Images

  • Chris Coldwell
    Aug 10 3:21 PM
      Seeing this thread I wanted to post an FYI that Frame's Doctrine of
      the Christian Life, more specifically his chapters on the second
      commandment, are reviewed by Frank J. Smith in the forthcoming 2008
      issue of the Confessional Presbyterian journal, DV (getting close to
      done now). Also, I hope to run a substantial article on images and LC
      109 in the 2009 issue (again DV); at least I have someone slated to do
      it and some research is done.
      The 2008 I think surpasses the 2007 in variety/number of articles, but
      also, very surprisingly to me, in length. The 2008 should (still some
      last minute work) hit the 312 page mark, passing the what I thought
      was huge 304 of the 2007. And that is without any work on the text of
      the Larger Catechism, which, as it turns out, would not have fit given
      the length of everything else any way.
      Sincerely,
      Chris Coldwell
      The Confessional Presbyterian journal