16476Re: The North American Reformed Seminary (TNARS) - free seminary

  • ghowmil
    Aug 9, 2008
      Bob is correct,

      People like John Frame who have claimed to be spokesmen for orthodoxy
      over the years have a great responsibility.

      If they wish to overthrow Reformed orthodoxy in worship etc, then they
      need to be honest and admit that their thinking is not compatible with
      the Reformers and the Reformed Confessions and resign as a teacher
      from any institution that claims to be Reformed. Such public teachers
      not only hurt the Reformation, they prove themselves to be
      hypocritical when claiming to teach biblical truth.

      Neither should a seminary want endorsement from such a 'teacher'.

      Kind Regards,

      Gary
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "bob_suden"

      <http://reformedveritas.blogspot.com/2007/10/federal-visions-fraudulent-\
      > \
      > > > version-of.html> (Jordan, Schlissel, Wilson, Leithart, Horne,
      > Meyer).
      > > >
      > > > Frame hasn't publicly thrown in with the FV yet, but regardless if
      > he
      > > > ultimately does or not, the modus operandi is the same. Distort,
      > > > mischaracterize and misrepresent the confessional orthodox position
      > and
      > > > then substitute schlock in its place, never mind that if you can't
      > tell
      > > > us what the confessional position really is in the first place,
      > you're
      > > > incompetent to the question to begin with. Frame has played his part
      > in
      > > > the mess the contemporary reformed church finds itself in, which is
      > why
      > > > a genuine reformed seminary not only doesn't need an endorsement
      > from
      > > > him, but would - if consistent - reject and repudiate it.
      > > >
      > > > Thank you,
      > > > cordially
      > > > Bob S.
      > > >

      > > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Fraas"