16459Re: The North American Reformed Seminary (TNARS) - free seminary

    Jul 21, 2008
      Mr. Bray,

      If you arrived here by following the link from Covenanter.org, that
      website has been pretty much dead for several years now.

      I know not if the site maintainer makes any claims of still believing
      what the site promotes.

      So, to answer your question briefly, sadly there is no official
      relationship to be had.

      gmw (my friends call me jer)

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Bray"
      <larryicr@...> wrote:

      > Greetings in the name of Christ!
      > I am the current president of TNARS. We are a completely free, online,
      > Reformed seminary. I was wondering if it would be possible for TNARS
      > to have an official relationship with the Reformed Presbyterian Church
      > (Covenanted).
      >
      > http://www.tnars.net

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic