16444Re: What does it mean to be "covenanted" in modern day

  • Jim Polk
    May 20, 2008
      Jerry,

      Thanks. Your answers have been very helpful. The whole "covenanter"
      idea is coming together for me now. You said that there is another
      brand of covenanter. What does this other type of covenanter look like
      (what do they stand for as "covenanters") -- and if my reading serves
      me well, it appears that "dissenters" (hope I'm using that word
      correctly) probably wouldn't consider them covenanters at all.

      Thanks for your patience Jerry . . . it's greatly appreciated.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic