16442Re: [Covenanted Reformation] What does it mean to be "covenanted" in modern day America?

  • Jim Polk
    May 19, 2008
      Larry,

      Thanks for your response. It's funny that you should mention this
      particualr topic. Back in February when I was still an actice RE, I
      attended a called presbytery meeting in which we were to vote on
      whether or not to send an overture to the GA requesting a study
      committee on female deacons. The vote went in favor of the overture.

      In any case, if that's the RPCNA's biggest problem, I could probably
      live with it.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic