16438What does it mean to be "covenanted" in modern day America?

  • Jim Polk
    May 19, 2008
      Hello to all,

      I am a former PCA ruling elder who has become convinced that most
      modern Presbyterian bodies are horribly out of accord with the
      Westminster Standards -- which btw, is why I am a "former" ruling
      elder. I haven't come to this decision lightly or quickly, but there
      are things I still need to learn. Here are my questions:

      1. What does it mean to be "covenanted" in modern day America? (I
      have read the "Solemn League and Covenant" which is why I
      say "modern day America.")

      2. What is the "establishment" principle.

      3. Is there anything wrong with the RPCNA? There are two RPCNA
      congregations within 20 minutes of my home, (Philadelphia).

      Thanks in advance for any help you all can give me on these
      questions.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic