16414Re: [Covenanted Reformation] The E-Mail from Holland

  • bob_suden
    Apr 3, 2008
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Jerry
      <ragingcalvinist@...> wrote:
      > i don't know what this about.

      That's always a safe response, Jerry!
      I know nothing.

      > gmw
      > Ic Neltococayotl wrote:
      > >
      > > I take it everyone here got that e-mail from Holland from Dennis?
      > >
      > > So, Dennis, what is the point? I am just wonderng why we all got
      it (I suppose to show the content that Bob deleted from his blog?)?

      > > I personally was unaware of that discussion on that
      blog...actually did not even know there was a place to post on Bob's

      > > Edgar

      Better check the battery and warranty for that decoder ring, Edgar.

      Seriously as regards the Dutch email, to a boy with a hammer,
      everything is a nail. Because I do not agree with or understand Mr.
      Grutzmacher 100%, I am a papist or a promoter thereof.

      For instance, some of those excommunicated by the RPNA(GM) have joined
      churches, such as the OPC, URC, RPCNA etc. which deny the consensus
      view of the Reformation that the Pope is the Antichrist.
      Yet to my reply that it does not follow that to deny the extraordinary
      telephone session of the RPNA(GM) is to necessarily deny the
      Reformation witness against the papacy, Dennis descends further IMO
      into menacing and incoherent bile.

      In other words, when someone is given an opportunity/is requested to
      explain their comments and they vehemently refuse to do so, I avail
      myself of the little garbage can icon for their comments. And someone
      doesn't like that.

      Of course in all this, Mr. Grutzmacher or others even, may think my
      comments too flippant. If so, I respectfully refer them to Prov. 14:13:

      Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is

      cordially in Christ,
      Bob S.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic