16076[Covenanted Reformation] Re: RPCNA Testimony, Voting and the Explanatory Declara

  • Deejay
    Sep 19, 2007
      Agreed. Edgar. I've been a political dissenter the last few years when
      its come to voting here in England. As to vote for any of them seems
      to be to condone them and their idolatory, and something one can't do
      without in affect voting for evil. Something I don't see God
      advocating any one doing in Scripture--supporting evil--under any
      circumstances.

      ~Deejay

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ic Neltococayotl"
      <puritanpresbyterian@...> wrote:

      > That is the way of politicians; Their own power, position, and
      > political party FIRST...Christ (if they claim to be a Christian) a
      > woefully distant 2nd (and that is being charitable)...
      >
      > Edgar
      >

      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Deejay"
      > crazy_calvinist@ wrote:

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic