16075[Covenanted Reformation] Re: RPCNA Testimony, Voting and the Explanatory Declara

  • Ic Neltococayotl
    Sep 19, 2007
      That is the way of politicians; Their own power, position, and
      political party FIRST...Christ (if they claim to be a Christian) a
      woefully distant 2nd (and that is being charitable)...

      Edgar

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Deejay"
      <crazy_calvinist@...> wrote:

      > Many folks including Christians, voted for George Dubya, cos he
      > supposedly "wears his faith on this sleeve," yet as a somewhat
      ignorant
      > Brit bystander, I find that an oxymoron in many respects. I'm not
      > questioning his estate, just that his so-called "Christian stance"
      when
      > he openly practices pluralism amongst other things; it would probably
      be
      > better if he didn't "wear his faith on his sleeve" that way he
      couldn't
      > bring it into disrepute!
      >
      > ~Deejay
      >

      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Larry Bump lbump@
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > forisraelssake wrote:
      > > > Elder Bump, if you could vote for Ronald Reagan, then you could
      > > > happily and joyfully vote for Ron Paul, who exceeds Reagan in all
      > > > respects. I support Mr Paul. (Though as a Canadian that is of
      little
      > > > help with the nomination process.)
      > >
      > > I was not a believer when I voted for Reagan. I would not have, had
      > > the same scruples I do now.
      > >
      > > Larry

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic