16073[Covenanted Reformation] Re: RPCNA Testimony, Voting and the Explanatory Declara

  • Deejay
    Sep 19, 2007

      Many folks including Christians, voted for George Dubya,  cos he supposedly "wears his faith on this sleeve," yet as a somewhat ignorant Brit bystander, I find that an oxymoron in many respects. I'm not questioning his estate, just that his so-called "Christian stance"  when he openly practices pluralism amongst other things; it would probably be better if he didn't "wear his faith on his sleeve" that way he couldn't bring it into disrepute!

      ~Deejay

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Larry Bump <lbump@...> wrote:

      > forisraelssake wrote:
      > > Elder Bump, if you could vote for Ronald Reagan, then you could
      > > happily and joyfully vote for Ron Paul, who exceeds Reagan in all
      > > respects. I support Mr Paul. (Though as a Canadian that is of little
      > > help with the nomination process.)
      >
      > I was not a believer when I voted for Reagan. I would not have, had I
      > the same scruples I do now.
      >
      > Larry

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic