16071[Covenanted Reformation] Re: RPCNA Testimony, Voting and the Explanatory Declara

  • forisraelssake
    Sep 18, 2007
      > Larry,
      >
      > Well the Republican Party calls itself God's Party. So they need their
      > Sacred Writ if they are going to call themselves that. Like Hezbollah,
      > which means the Party of God. Both are warmongers.
      >
      > More politically driven than God-fearers, in my view. Most of politicos
      > put their party first and God second, unless they can use Him for their
      > own ends...then flows the Christianise
      >
      > Edgar

      In fairness to Paul, he is anti-war to the utmost and despises war and
      is the only Republican candidate for presidency that is against the
      military-industrial complex, voted against the Iraq War in the House,
      and makes the immediate withdrawal of all American forces from Iraq a
      part of his platform. (Actually he wants all American troops out of
      every country in the world, and the US out of the UN and the UN out of
      the US). He is running as a Republican because of the reality of the
      two-party state, not because he is part of the cult of Lincoln.

      Elder Bump, if you could vote for Ronald Reagan, then you could
      happily and joyfully vote for Ron Paul, who exceeds Reagan in all
      respects. I support Mr Paul. (Though as a Canadian that is of little
      help with the nomination process.)

      http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/ - Articles by and about Paul

      --Chris
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic