16069[Covenanted Reformation] Re: RPCNA Testimony, Voting and the Explanatory Declaration

  • Ic Neltococayotl
    Sep 18, 2007
      Larry,

      Well the Republican Party calls itself God's Party. So they need their
      Sacred Writ if they are going to call themselves that. Like Hezbollah,
      which means the Party of God. Both are warmongers.

      More politically driven than God-fearers, in my view. Most of politicos
      put their party first and God second, unless they can use Him for their
      own ends...then flows the Christianise

      Edgar

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Larry Bump <lbump@...>
      wrote:

      > Samantha E wrote:
      > > Given the subject of voting being up right now, what would any of
      you
      > > here say regarding Ron Paul who is running for president
      (Republican) in
      > > the next presidential election (USA)? Below is his statement of
      faith
      > > as sent to me by a friend.
      > > ~Samantha
      > >
      > > I am running for president to restore the rule of law and to
      > > stand up for our divinely inspired Constitution.
      >

      > I have a serious problem with this line, and would need clarification
      of
      > some others.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic